Sunday, April 1, 2012

Feels like a princess!

031712 ♥ At last, the most awaited moment of my  life has finally arrived. For me,  this is the start of the realization of my dreams. Time is indeed so fast, that we haven’t even noticed how our little girl has become, and bloomed into a lady. This night is the most precious night. Although the 3 special man in my life is not here. But my family, friends, and relatives feels me the comfort and care. 


Pink Cocktail Gown, Accessories, Pink Shoes from PRP and My invitation 







Souvenirs

Cake

The entire set




18 Candles

18 roses

awezome mom!

18 gifts
18k



Valledor Family!

Cabrera Family!

Mother side!

My cousins

Thank you Lord for this wonderful night. I had so much fun. :)
xx

2 comments:

  1. The 18th birthday will always be one of the most memorable birthdays you will have :) Hope you had a good one :) I hope we could follow each other :)

    http://sheenafiel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a pretty dress :3 I'm going to be 18 soon as well, though I won't be having a debut (not really interested in those) haha! I hope you enjoyed yours though! ;) :D

    ReplyDelete